Monday, November 22, 2010

The joy of shaving ones legs and reasons why.

So today was round two of shaving my legs and instead of using my normal razor I went and bought a large bag of disposable razors since it would be cheaper. BIG MISTAKE.
The first swipe of the blade probably cut me three time and continued to cut me as I continued shaving. I expected to cut my self a couple times around the knees and ankles, since that was why I started using nair in the first place, but no it would cut me in the most random of places when I wasn't doing anything different. Practice makes perfect so for now I will stick to the razor and keep my roommates' noses happy.
Now for the reason why a male would want to shave his legs since I get asked this every time I shave/nair my legs. I do not do it to swim/bike/run faster but for comfort. I like the way my legs feel gliding through the water or that all these little blonde hairs don't poke through my running tights. For cycling its so if I crash the bandages don't rip all the hair out and the hairs don't get infected.
There now you all know how icy my legs are.

I'm heading to bed though so I can swim in the morning. Good night and stay smooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment