Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanks everyone

First I'm going to start off with Simon,
Because of you my page views went from one or two a day to a whopping 27!!!!!
I think deep down you actually love it because you were making fun of my blog the same way you made fun of Justin Bieber and we all no how much you love Bieber.

Vicky and Rachel my only followers so far.

All the other bloggers for showing me what a real blog is supposed to look like, I might get there someday.

And last but not least the guys at Multisport Zone in London, Ontario. I have been in there way to much these last couple weeks correct my swim and bike. The swim is definitely 1000x better than it was and I'm really starting to notice it. Wednesday was my first time on the computrainer and we found a couple flaws in my cycling that I can work on during the winter. Basically it was that I'm a whimp and couldn't push a hard gear if my life depended on it and if i only had a left leg i would be even more screwed since its quite a bit weaker than my right (about a 48 52 split).

While I was there I also did a 10k tt on the computrainer. I only did it in 19 flat which i was a bit disappointed in since that is about a 31kmh average and i have been average that when i go out for 60+ minute rides. I will be back in there to give it another go probably early in the new year or right at the end of december and hopefully all my numbers will improve by then.

Next week I will be doing swim and run time trials sometime during the week just so i can get an idea of where my fitness is before the training really picks up.

This week I did my first run workout with some intensity (8x2min with increasing rest from 30sec) and there was no pain in my ankle. Next week or the week after I will start adding some tempo type stuff since that was definitely my weakness this fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment