Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I love my bike

My bike doesn’t make me have a garage sale. 
I can ride my bike whenever I want to. 
I don’t have to ride my bike if I don’t want to. 
I don’t have to pretend I enjoy riding my bike. 
If my bike gets too heavy, I can take off some parts. 
I can ride my friend’s bike. 
My bike doesn’t have a mother. Or a sister that doesn’t like me. 
My bike doesn’t care if I have another bike. 
My bike always wants to go where I want to go 
I can get rid of my bike. I can trade my old bike for a newer bike. 
I only have to pay for my bike once. 
My bike doesn’t care if I l leave my bike shoes lying around. 
My bike doesn’t snore. 
I can upgrade my bike. If my bike doesn't look good, I can paint it or get better parts. 
My bike is ready when I am. My bike doesn’t take an hour to get ready to ride. 
Bikes don't get pregnant. Or moody. Or bloated. Or…..
I can ride my bike any time of the month.
My bike doesn't whine unless something is really wrong.
My bike doesn't care how many other bikes I've ridden.
My bike doesn’t compare itself to other bikes.
My bikes doesn't care how many other bikes I have.
My bike doesn't care if I look at other bikes.
My bike doesn’t care if I look at bike magazines.
I’ll never hear, "Surprise, you are going to own a new bike" unless I go out and buy one myself.
If my bike is too loose, I can tighten it.
You don't have to be jealous of the guy who works on your bike.
If you say bad things to your bike, you don't have to apologize before you ride it again.
I can ride my bike as long as I want and it won't get sore.
I can stop riding my bike as soon as I want and it won't get frustrated.
My bike doesn’t get headaches.
Bikes don't insult you if you're a bad rider.
My bike never wants a night out with the other bikes.
My bike doesn’t care if I’m late.
I don't have to take a shower before I ride my bike.
You can ride your bike the first time you meet it, without having to take it to dinner, see a movie, or meet its mother.
When in mixed company, you can brag about what a great ride you had the last time you rode your bike.
 
If you say bad things to your bike, you don't have to apologize before you can ride it again. 
My bike sets quietly in the corner until I’m ready to ride it. 
My bike will never want me to take pottery lessons. Or dance lessons.


I stole this from someone else. Plagiarism is key to success.

1 comment: