Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The pain is gone

The first pain that is gone is that I am finally done exams after a long two and half weeks. I think they went pretty well but there were a couple tricky ones. I'm glad I can finally relax a bit and not have to worry about much else besides my training. I'm going home on Thursday and can't wait to see everyone and have some home cooked meals.

The second pain is that I did a 12k run today and had no pain in either of my ankles. A couple weeks ago I was doing a fartlek in the ice and the bad footing caused my right ankle to get pretty sore. This is the opposite ankle from the one I hurt during the cross-country season so I was worried I might have to take some more time off running during my base building period. However, I skipped my long run on Sunday with the hope that a little break my due the trick and it seemed to work. Hopefully I can stay injury and pain free for the a while now.

So for now PARTY !!!!!!! I have to be in bed by ten at the latest though.

No comments:

Post a Comment